Guinness Asset Management (now trading as Guinness Global Investors) was established in 2003 by Founder and Chairman Tim Guinness. Tim previously co-founded and managed Guinness Flight Global Asset Management before its sale to Investec Bank in 1998.
- Guinness Global Investors founded (as Guinness Asset Management) and appointed outsourced investment manager of the Investec Global Energy Fund
- Guinness Sustainable Energy Fund launched
- Management of Investec Global Energy Fund ceased; Guinness Global Energy Fund launched
- Guinness EIS launched
- Expansion of range of Global, Asian and regional equity strategies
- Launch of UK-domiciled vehicles for Guinness equity strategies
- Guinness Asset Management's long-only fund business branded as Guinness Global Investors - a reflection of our product range